We are Dutch5 B.V., Binckhorstlaan 36, 2516 BE Den Haag, The Netherlands. In this notice, we explain how we handle any personal data that we obtain through our websites or when you contact us by mail or phone.
We are committed to a lawful, fair and transparent processing of personal data, adhering to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When you sign-up for our newsletter you consent to us using your personal data in the way that we describe here. This also includes the placing of cookies as explained below.
The information you provide to us
We collect the following information when you use our websites, contact us, or sign up for our newsletter:
- When you contact us by mail, phone, through the contact form or chat on our websites: we collect your name, email address or phone number, and any other information you may provide to us.
- When you sign up for our newsletter: we collect your name and email address.
We use this information:
- To reply to your information request when you contacted us or have a customer question.
- For our own marketing communication correspondence, most importantly our newsletter.
- Customer support information for up to a year.
- Marketing information for up to five years.
We process this data based on your consent. In case of customer support, we need the information to be able to provide you with that service although it is not a contractual or statutory requirement to provide this information.
Information we obtain about you
MailChimp, our newsletter service provider, tracks how you engage with the newsletter, including opens and links clicks. We will use this information to make a better newsletter.
We also use Google Analytics in the way described below.
We sometimes share your personal data with other companies. This includes outside service providers that we use for processing your data, for example:
- Companies that provide our data hosting. This is currently Amazon Web Services, Inc. Read more about how they handle data here: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/.
- Companies that provide our website hosting. This is currently Telesto Systems BV. Read more about how they handle data here: https://www.telesto.nl/privacy-statement/.
We require these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by us.
We might sell (part of) our business to another company. Such transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data to the buyer if the data directly relates to that (part of the) business.
We will also release personal data to the authorities if we are compelled to do so by law.
We will not sell or provide your personal data to other third parties allowing them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
You should also know that your personal data may be transferred from your home country to our service providers. If you are an EU resident, this could imply that we also transfer data to countries or organizations that do not offer a so-called adequate level of protection for your personal data. When we transfer this data, we will do so only when we have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. Please contact us to obtain a copy of the safeguards that we have put in place. Our contact details can be found below.
We use the following cookies:
|Name||How Long||Placed By||Reason|
|_gat||1 minute||Google Inc.||We use Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to count visitors to our websites and analyse their usage of the site to help us determine the value of our content to our users. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.|
|_ga||2 years from set/update||Google Inc.||We use Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to count visitors to our websites and analyse their usage of the site to help us determine the value of our content to our users. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.|
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we process. You also have the right to:
– Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
– Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
– Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before the date on which you withdrew your consent.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you do not know who your supervisory authority is, please contact us and we will let you know.
Dutch 5 BV
Att. Privacy Department
Binckhorstlaan 36 M1.54
2516BE Den Haag
or by email at:
Version 25 April 2018
Cookies were last updated on 25 April 2018
This information can be viewed on https://bruut.game/bruut-game-website-privacy-notice/